Mountain House 25-serving Creamed Beef 50% off

I saw this on another site and think it’s worthy to share here. This is $8.25 for the pouch, equal to a #10 can, supposedly. If you sign up on their email list, they’ll send you a code for 10% off or you can try MH10NEWS

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
My guess is this is what is called SOS in the USMC therefore I am in. :LOL:

I always liked the stuff so trying the freeze dried version will be fun.

Thanks @Middleofnowhere

Eddie

NRA4LIFE

WKR
These would make a great disaster kit.

I remember a cartoon long ago with a young guy in uniform at the table with his parents. The caption was the dad saying "Now son, that is not a nice thing to call your mom's chipped beef on toast".

WVelkhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Just a heads up, the instructions are to add cold water and bring to a boil. Not your standard mountain house.

matthewmt

WKR
Just a heads up, the instructions are to add cold water and bring to a boil. Not your standard mountain house.
With the serving sz that would be a more suitable method of cooking imo. Figure out how much you want throw in a pot with cold water, over heat til boil, sauce will thickn g2g.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
I ordered 4 for 29.70 with code OP provided.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Got 3 of em going to open one pouch, divide it up and vacuum seal smaller portions.

PistolPete

Lil-Rokslider
Man that's a great deal. No seed oil and ~1.5 lb of beef in each package. Road trips, hunting camp, heck just to feed the kids one night...