Moving to Northern ID from WY

My job is taking me to CDA, ID. Looking for a local archery shop and range. Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PNWGATOR

WKR
There really isn’t one. Black Sheep, North 40 and Cabelas sell bows and have guys that work on bows. Spokane Valley Archery is the closest walk through range I’m aware of.

OP
J
That’s unfortunate. Any 3D shoots or anything or archery groups?

chasewright15

Lil-Rokslider
Black sheep is the best shop IMO. SVA has the closet range to CDA but like someone mentioned evergreen archery in west Spokane is a great place to shoot. But that will be a decent drive from CDA.

Midwest.Bushlore

Lil-Rokslider
There really isn’t one. Black Sheep, North 40 and Cabelas sell bows and have guys that work on bows. Spokane Valley Archery is the closest walk through range I’m aware of.

I was thinking the Black Sheep in CDA had an indoor range? I must be remembering wrong. Congrats to the OP! The Idaho panhandle is one of the best places on Earth!

Gobbler36

WKR
When i read this first though is why leave Wyoming to go to a state being invaded! CDA is cool though better than the other major areas good luck on the move and finding a local shop

OP
J
The move to ID was for work...i was born and raised in WY but I gotta make a living. I did sign up for the the Spokane Valley Archery range. Seems pretty nice and I can stop by there when I need to work in the valley.

OP
J
Any factors against learning how to tech your own bow?

I can a do few things on my own but until I get totally moved up and my table put together I needs to find a place to work on mine.