Mt antelope drawing results 2023

Fitzwho

WKR
Picked up my region 7 B tag at 6:02am CST yesterday. They only sold 150 B Tags for that unit group. I intend to fill both my MT tags, but I also picked up a SD pronghorn buck tag as well. So will be hunting the second week of SD and opening weekend of MT. Should make for an interesting 4-5 days. Would like to squeeze in some upland hunting somewhere in there as well.

Deucebump

WKR
I got the extra tag email last week as well. So I called to ask what time they went on sale and how much the NR tag was. I was told 5am mtn time and “she thought $50”. Great, I love antelope meat so I got up and logged in right on time, went through the process and then saw it was $200…. Decided to pass on the extra tag, just couldnt justify another $200 for maybe 20lbs of meat. Lol.

rusty25

FNG
I drew 007-20 as a nonresident. Applied as an add-on to a combo tag which was not successful. Probably a stupid question, but is this a good tag? And which units can I hunt with this?

Mt Al

WKR
I drew 007-20 as a nonresident. Applied as an add-on to a combo tag which was not successful. Probably a stupid question, but is this a good tag? And which units can I hunt with this?
Congrats on the draw and check out the regs for the whole 700 region. It's a great tag if you want to bag an antelope, TONS of public land with easy access.

Marshfly

WKR
Just seeing this one. Me and my kid both drew 700 tags and now have B tags. With zero points since I drew a Unit 3 tag last year and this is his first year applying. The wife was kind of pissed that she didn't draw but we will figure that out next year hopefully.

I'm going to head out in September and try to get my buck with the bow as well as do a little scouting so I can make sure my 13 year old is successful. Pumped to watch him do his first belly crawl on a speed goat!!

To be clear, on the 007-20 tag you can hunt all of Region 7, not just district 700. R7 includes 700, 701, 702, 703, 704, and 705. Most of the pronghorn are in 704 and 705 but there are definitely populations in the other hunting districts.

For those that drew, has anybody received their tag yet? I found several pieces of my mail strewn throughout the neighborhood today and wanted to make sure I didn’t miss my antelope tag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hunterjmj

WKR
For those that drew, has anybody received their tag yet? I found several pieces of my mail strewn throughout the neighborhood today and wanted to make sure I didn’t miss my antelope tag

I decided to get the e tag this year and I think it was on my app immediately after the draw.
My elk permit came in the mail on an ultra thin piece of normal paper.

Deucebump

WKR
I got my alternate list deer tag last week, (purchased same day as the antelope draw results) but had not got my antelope tag as of Saturday.

Marshfly

WKR

E-tags for the win. Why would you do anything else? You already have your phone on you for OnX and pictures.

Marshfly

WKR
I've decided to head out to region 7 next week for the normal archery opener and try to fill my buck tag at least while "scouting" for some good herds for my kid for rifle season. I want to focus on him alone that opening weekend and since I've never done the archery antelope thing, why the hell not.

Still no antelope tags in the mail for wife and I. As for the lope doe tag, I chose print at home and never got a confirmation email or an email to print the tag. Due for a trip to office to secure tags before archery opener. Next year will be e tags for this guy.

Fitzwho

WKR
Still no antelope tags in the mail for wife and I. As for the lope doe tag, I chose print at home and never got a confirmation email or an email to print the tag. Due for a trip to office to secure tags before archery opener. Next year will be e tags for this guy.

Same thing on my doe tag. Checkout process said to expect the link to print within 24 hours. A week later and still nothing. I e-tagged it for my buck, but for couldn't remember what I had done and decided that print from home would be easy enough. Guess not.

Same thing on my doe tag. Checkout process said to expect the link to print within 24 hours. A week later and still nothing. I e-tagged it for my buck, but for couldn't remember what I had done and decided that print from home would be easy enough. Guess not.
Well, even though I marked print at home they just showed up printed in the mail today. Hopefully yours comes in the mail soon as well.

hobbes

WKR
I think the majority of these guys are probably rifle hunting. I know I am and look forward to it.