Mt Dutton Utah Elk

As the title states, I'll be hunting the Mt. Dutton unit in Utah this year for elk. Somehow I drew the multi-season elk tag. Just looking for others who may be familiar with this unit or have hunted it in the past that can offer any advice at all. If so, please shoot me a PM. I figure this is one of those units I'll probably never get the opportunity to hunt again so any help is great help in my opinion.

Thanks,
Jarred

Congrats on the tag. I believe we have a mutual friend who told me you drew. I hope you get a great bull.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

OP
J
Congrats on the tag. I believe we have a mutual friend who told me you drew. I hope you get a great bull.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Are you the guy that pulled the sheep tag!? If so, that sounds epic. Shoot me a PM if you are looking for any help, Nevada isn't too far off. Not sure what the season dates are on that.

Are you the guy that pulled the sheep tag!? If so, that sounds epic. Shoot me a PM if you are looking for any help, Nevada isn't too far off. Not sure what the season dates are on that.

That’s me. Still can’t believe it.
Will do
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeronM

FNG
As the title states, I'll be hunting the Mt. Dutton unit in Utah this year for elk. Somehow I drew the multi-season elk tag. Just looking for others who may be familiar with this unit or have hunted it in the past that can offer any advice at all. If so, please shoot me a PM. I figure this is one of those units I'll probably never get the opportunity to hunt again so any help is great help in my opinion.

Thanks,
Jarred
Hey jarred, I drew the archery elk hunt for this unit. I’d love to get in touch