Mtn Ops contact and ordering

After doing the Yeti and Enduro tests I am going to order some more and other products. I was interested in the magnum but saw it wasn't on promotive but Casey said it should be soon. Well I got back on today and it is there but all the combos are gone which were pretty good deals. I also tried to email them at [email protected] about picking it up from them since I live pretty close and it just gets returned to me.
Anyone else notice the changes on Promotive?
Casey if you read this I'd like to ask you a couple questions.
Thanks

I didn't know they were on Promotive! I just placed an order from the website but needed a new hat which I see they don't have on Promotive. Good to know for next time.

After doing the Yeti and Enduro tests I am going to order some more and other products. I was interested in the magnum but saw it wasn't on promotive but Casey said it should be soon. Well I got back on today and it is there but all the combos are gone which were pretty good deals. I also tried to email them at [email protected] about picking it up from them since I live pretty close and it just gets returned to me.
Anyone else notice the changes on Promotive?
Casey if you read this I'd like to ask you a couple questions.
Thanks

Mtnrunner260 - Send me a PM so I can answer your questions. Our customer support email is [email protected] that is probably why the info email keeps getting sent back to you.

- Casey Harbertson