Mtn Ops elk shape

JP20

Lil-Rokslider
So I just received my elk shape combo and was kind of disappointed in the fact that it came with no directions with supplements. Thought it should have some kind of detail as to when each supplement is recommended and so on. If anybody knows more on the topic I would appreciate any info. Thanks

So I just received my elk shape combo and was kind of disappointed in the fact that it came with no directions with supplements. Thought it should have some kind of detail as to when each supplement is recommended and so on. If anybody knows more on the topic I would appreciate any info. Thanks

JP20 Which combo did you order? There are directions on the label of each bottle, but I can definitely help you get started and educated on how to use the products together to get the best results.

OP
JP20

JP20

Lil-Rokslider
I got the elk shape non weight loss, just curious as what time of day to take each. I workout in the evening so I'm taking enduro and ammo in the morning, ox with lunch, then pre-workout before I excercise followed by phenix. Just curious if I'm on the right track, thanks

Rhino

FNG
I'm didn't think that I would wonder this until I planned on ordering the Elk Shape Combo today. I used the strength combo last month and that's pretty straight forward. My wife is taking the Weight Loss combo and with what's in that it's also self explanatory as with my strength combo.

But now with the addition of Enduro and Blaze, to my yeti and Ammo, how does that fit into my daily routine? Not to mention the Renu, that's pretty straight forward and who doesn't like happy poops:)

I would plan on Yeti in the am, workout and Ammo after. But, now when is the Enduro and Blaze best utilized? It seems as though they are double up supps? Thanks and I love the product!!

I'm didn't think that I would wonder this until I planned on ordering the Elk Shape Combo today. I used the strength combo last month and that's pretty straight forward. My wife is taking the Weight Loss combo and with what's in that it's also self explanatory as with my strength combo.

But now with the addition of Enduro and Blaze, to my yeti and Ammo, how does that fit into my daily routine? Not to mention the Renu, that's pretty straight forward and who doesn't like happy poops:)

I would plan on Yeti in the am, workout and Ammo after. But, now when is the Enduro and Blaze best utilized? It seems as though they are double up supps? Thanks and I love the product!!

Rhino - The elk shape combos have changed up a little bit since we launched them in March of last year. Some of the most common feedback from those who have taken it over the past year wanted some of the cardio products included so here is the best and hopefully most useful way of using the products together.

Ammo - Take on a daily basis either as a post workout protein source if you are looking to build muscle or use it as a snack / meal replacement during the day depending on if your goal is to loose weight or build muscle.

Yeti - Take this if you are focusing your workout on building muscle / strength 30 Minutes before your workout. We suggest 30 minutes before so that it you will fell the pump during the duration of your workout and not half way through.

Enduro - Take this if you are focusing your workout with more cardio than muscle build or strength. You can also use the Enduro if you are working out at night and don't want to take caffeine and not be able to sleep after your workout. There is no caffeine but still great cardio enhancement and nitric oxide booster. Enduro can also be used to drink during your workouts if you are taking Yeti to increase cardio performance, they are safe to take together or at the same time.

Blaze - Take this with your Enduro when you are doing cardio workouts. When you use Blaze and Enduro together it is a completely different cardio experience than if you were to do them individually. If you are looking to use Blaze for weight loss take one pill with your breakfast and one pill with lunch. Make sure to take Blaze with food and not on an empty stomach. If you want increased energy and focus for your cardio workout take two pills with a serving of Enduro.

Phenix - Take Phenix after your workout as soon as you can. The Phenix speeds up post workout muscle repair and is packed with BCAA's (Branch Chain Amino Acids) Which help to repair broken down muscle. The Phenix also has Bovine Colostrum Whey (Beef and Buffalo Colostrum or mothers milk) to help get rid of all of the lactic acid build up in the muscles in less than two hours. This help stop mental barriers in your workouts of not wanting to workout the next day due to sore muscles. This helps to keep the muscles feeling fresh and ready to go. The Phenix will also help build up your immune system. When we workout it breaks down our immune system and can cause illness so Phenix will help you prevent that from happening.

Renu - HAPPY POOPS!! Yes happy poops... We suggest taking Renu every day for 30 days. This will help detox your body and clear the receptors on the colon wall to help you absorb nutrients not only in the supplements but also in the food that you eat. Some people have lost 12+ pounds in one month only using the Renu because it latterly clears the CRAP out of your intestinal tract that is stuck there and may have been stuck there for some time. Don't worry that this is a cleanse that will make you have to sit next to the toilet that is not how it is made. It is gentle and will work similar to a fiber pill with more benefits. We suggest using Renu once a quarter or every other month but some people use it monthly because they can't get enough of those happy poops!

I hope this was helpful. Don't forget that these are supplement and NOT replacements. You are still going to need to perform physical activity and we suggest a healthy diet to receive the best results for getting into tip top shape. Luckily by purching our Elk Shape combo you will receive not only access to our Conquer Fitness Program but a one year membership to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation purchased by Mtn Ops. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

- Casey Harbertson

Rhino

FNG
Thanks Casey! This helps alot and exactly what I needed. I certainly know that these are supplements and are an integral part of my diet and strength training/cardio regime. I'm not only pushing for just kicking butt on the mountain for hunting season, but signed up for the Beaverhead Endurance 55k in July! I'm stoked that one month of using Mtn Ops has proven to be all that everyone says!

Stay gritty!

Ryan Balas

Takeem406

WKR
Rhino - The elk shape combos have changed up a little bit since we launched them in March of last year. Some of the most common feedback from those who have taken it over the past year wanted some of the cardio products included so here is the best and hopefully most useful way of using the products together.

Ammo - Take on a daily basis either as a post workout protein source if you are looking to build muscle or use it as a snack / meal replacement during the day depending on if your goal is to loose weight or build muscle.

Yeti - Take this if you are focusing your workout on building muscle / strength 30 Minutes before your workout. We suggest 30 minutes before so that it you will fell the pump during the duration of your workout and not half way through.

Enduro - Take this if you are focusing your workout with more cardio than muscle build or strength. You can also use the Enduro if you are working out at night and don't want to take caffeine and not be able to sleep after your workout. There is no caffeine but still great cardio enhancement and nitric oxide booster. Enduro can also be used to drink during your workouts if you are taking Yeti to increase cardio performance, they are safe to take together or at the same time.

Blaze - Take this with your Enduro when you are doing cardio workouts. When you use Blaze and Enduro together it is a completely different cardio experience than if you were to do them individually. If you are looking to use Blaze for weight loss take one pill with your breakfast and one pill with lunch. Make sure to take Blaze with food and not on an empty stomach. If you want increased energy and focus for your cardio workout take two pills with a serving of Enduro.

Phenix - Take Phenix after your workout as soon as you can. The Phenix speeds up post workout muscle repair and is packed with BCAA's (Branch Chain Amino Acids) Which help to repair broken down muscle. The Phenix also has Bovine Colostrum Whey (Beef and Buffalo Colostrum or mothers milk) to help get rid of all of the lactic acid build up in the muscles in less than two hours. This help stop mental barriers in your workouts of not wanting to workout the next day due to sore muscles. This helps to keep the muscles feeling fresh and ready to go. The Phenix will also help build up your immune system. When we workout it breaks down our immune system and can cause illness so Phenix will help you prevent that from happening.

Renu - HAPPY POOPS!! Yes happy poops... We suggest taking Renu every day for 30 days. This will help detox your body and clear the receptors on the colon wall to help you absorb nutrients not only in the supplements but also in the food that you eat. Some people have lost 12+ pounds in one month only using the Renu because it latterly clears the CRAP out of your intestinal tract that is stuck there and may have been stuck there for some time. Don't worry that this is a cleanse that will make you have to sit next to the toilet that is not how it is made. It is gentle and will work similar to a fiber pill with more benefits. We suggest using Renu once a quarter or every other month but some people use it monthly because they can't get enough of those happy poops!

I hope this was helpful. Don't forget that these are supplement and NOT replacements. You are still going to need to perform physical activity and we suggest a healthy diet to receive the best results for getting into tip top shape. Luckily by purching our Elk Shape combo you will receive not only access to our Conquer Fitness Program but a one year membership to the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation purchased by Mtn Ops. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask!

- Casey Harbertson
Thanks, I see your stuff is now affordable via Promotive! Planning on an order here soon and I was overwhelmed by the choices! Thanks for making it idiot proof!

Cledus

WKR

- Casey Harbertson
How long should the elk package last someone if taken properly?

How long should the elk package last someone if taken properly?

Cledus - This package can last you 1 - 2 months depending on how you use it. If you are switching your workouts up focusing some days on strength building and some days on cardio it will last longer. The only item you would need to "reload" on for month two would be the protein (Ammo or Magnum) and Phenix.

- Casey Harbrtson