MTN OPs

TBHasler

WKR
Interested to hear from anyone that has used Enduro and Solitude products and what your experiences were. Did you notice the specific benefits promoted/promised by the products? Coming from low altitude, the Solitude solution is of special interest, but only if it is of a noticeable benefit. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to share their stories.

Love the yeti, use it almost every day in the gym, the ignite is great for something to get you through the day or around the hills. The enduro wasn't bad but didn't like it as much as the other 2 personally . We have been running 1.5 scoop yeti, and 1 scoop of the cam hanes BCAA's in a 30oz bottle during our trips out hauling salt this year and I can tell alittle difference.

Here is some info. Seems to me like there is nothing that special compared to other supplement companies but at least you’d be supporting a pro hunting company. I’ve only tried the enduro it was kinda hard to tell if it actually did anything or not for me but it sure tasted better than water! Haha

I have used the Enduro and in similar training weather and the same route with a weighted pack. I found that my Fitbit recorded up to 15bpm less on the days I took Enduro vs the days I drank only water. I can’t see my perceived effort was different but something that was not biased told me otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Idk what solitude is but if it's an altitude pill.
There is a podcast about Sept I believe on hunt backcountry.
They interviewed a full time government scientist type. Thay studies the effects of altitude full time

And he was not aware of any products that had any actual effect.
Besides dramamine or whatever reduces the symptoms.
Endure and yeti are ok. There just average energy products. They all mix and taste good.

Sadler

WKR
I’ve used yeti, enduro and ignite. I never really noticed any benefits other than they tasted pretty good.

Here is some info. Seems to me like there is nothing that special compared to other supplement companies but at least you’d be supporting a pro hunting company. I’ve only tried the enduro it was kinda hard to tell if it actually did anything or not for me but it sure tasted better than water! Haha

This. Some people do this type of supplement. Some don’t. If you do, I think it is better to support a company that supports hunting.

Scottyboy

WKR
I don’t get into snake oil products (IMO of course). There was a post a year or so back that showed a MTN OPS package with the label peeling...they continued to peel said label and it was some random ass “supplement” company. After I listened to the Avery podcast with MTN OPS...I stepped even further away from them.

Legitimately- I’m a water and ibuprofen guy when it comes to supplements. But... as far as mtn ops supplements coming from another company- I promise that it’s better to have them source the stuff from whoever GNC uses than it is to have a bunch of bros mixing up creatine spirulina whey and b12 in the bathtub

Last edited:

Scottyboy

WKR
Legitimately- I’m a water and ibuprofen guy when it comes to supplements. But... as far as mtn ops supplements coming from another company- I promise that it’s better to have Cam source the stuff from whoever GNC uses rhannit is to have him mixing up creatine spirulina whey and b12 in the bathtub

Once people learn that eating good and exercising can accomplish the same results, the flat brim marketing society will thankfully go away. It’s unfortunate people think they need to pay for MTN ops (or anyone else) instead of enjoying the great outdoors to get the same end goal. Yea, they are a sponsor and I might catch flak, it’s snake oil plain and simple.

It’s brilliant marketing on MT OPS part. I will give them that. However, read the label and compare their pre workout to others at bodybuilding.com. The ingredients are not even close. I’ve used pre-jym during the season and it’s 100x better. The MT ops certainly doesn’t make you a better hunter or person. They’re selling a “look”. A look that catches heat often. Save your money.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
For all the people who say everyone should just eat better. You're right but if that was easy or the norm, hardly any vitamin or supplement companies would exist and that's clearly not the case. Are MTNOPS supplements the "best" or better than some others? Who knows but I do know that they try to focus on ingredients they believe will benefit backcountry hunters.

My experiences.
I don't drink enough water when I'm hunting but I have no problem drinking enough if I mix in some Enduro or Ignite. Plus the Ignite boosts my energy level while hiking without a doubt. The Pheonix capsules seem to help my leg muscles recover faster after a long pack out but it could be in my mind. I haven't used very many pre-workout products but I notice a difference when I drink Yeti before without a doubt. I also drink Ignite every morning in place of coffee on my way to work and I don't get heartburn as I do with the coffee.

Full disclosure.
I know Casey personally and have met Jordan and Trevor a number of times. They are all honest dudes who love hunting and helping their community, and they provide great careers to about thirty people. I don't believe they are out to dupe anyone or rip anyone off by selling junk. They are normal guys trying to enrich their families' lives by running their own business and they are doing a great job of that.

I'll be running some bcaa trail packs this year.
Haven't tried mtn ops bcaa yet.
But in general bcaa helps me without a doubt reduce my leg cramps, and helps me recover for the next day.
I've rolled in after hikes just completely smoked a cramping pounded bcaa and slept cramp free and was ready to go the next day. And I know in years past I probably would had to sit out.
I hope mtn ops bcaa helps that much.