Mtn tough question

Gold54bs

Lil-Rokslider
Kind of random but scheels had a awesome deal on mtn tough individual programs so I bought one but can not for the life of me figure out how to redeem it. Only seeing subscription based. Any one have any clue on how or even if I can redeem this thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can pay me half of the subscription and I'll tell you what to do to get in shape. 😆

You can pay me half of the subscription and I'll tell you what to do to get in shape.

Lol I managed to figure out the getting in shape part, lost 100lbs now going up mountains is actually fun just want to try thwre program for a year to see how it improved back country hunting for me

Lol I managed to figure out the getting in shape part, lost 100lbs now going up mountains is actually fun just want to try thwre program for a year to see how it improved back country hunting for me

That's amazing. Congratulations that is something to be proud of. Good for you I know that must have been tough.

That's amazing. Congratulations that is something to be proud of. Good for you I know that must have been tough.

Thanks man definitely was a challenge but well worth every bit of the challenge. My life has definitely changed for the better!

I bought 2 of their programs a while back and cannot figure out how to get to them anymore. Wish I hadn’t spent that money now.

Just shoot them a message they will get you squared away that’s what I did. Got access to it all

Back