Muzzy Trocar experience?

Climber

FNG
Any of you had experience with the Muzzy trocar's? I'm thinking about giving them a try. I shot muzzy's a long time ago and took a break from bowhunting. Started back last year and tried Rage mechanicals but I just can't warm up to the mechanicals. Wanting to go back to fixed and hear good things about the trocar. The other option I'm looking at the a montec.

Thanks in advance!

OR Archer

WKR
Best fixed blade out in my opinion. Super easy to tune. Extremely sharp right out of the package. Great wound channels. Its by far our best seller and has been even when the design was put out by Rocky Mtn.

I have been looking into them.> I just wish they came in 125.. They look like they will fly good out a long way

OR Archer

WKR
They offer them in 125gr but bill it as their "crossbow" version. Would work just fine out of a regular compound bow.

Kawabunga

Lil-Rokslider
I use the 125s, killed a mulie with them, like was mentioned, great wound channel, think the slight helical causes this, ferrules are strong also, good luck!

Juan_ID

WKR
I have been playing with different arrow setups for this upcoming season and the deep six trocar in an axis or kinetic with the deep six insert would be schweet I'm thinking, look like a solid head... Just wish the terminal t-locks were offered in a deep six...

horseshoe

FNG
I had a shop and it was just as OR Archer said. I killed a lot of whitetails with them. Old customers were not happy when Rocky Mt. got bought out.

BSeals71

WKR
I have some Muzzy Trocar broadheads in D6 that I'm anxious to try out. Keep hearing good things about them.

Kebler

Lil-Rokslider
Well I been out of the modern compound game shooting sticks bows, but back the bowtech now. I always shot muzzy, just order the trocar very pumped to try the new head, if they fly better than the mx3 I'm buying a truck load of them.

Kebler

Lil-Rokslider
copy that, if anyone is looking Midway USA has them on sale for 22 bucks, limited stock.

69ChrisCraft

Lil-Rokslider
My brother has them and says they fly great. Keep them away from your string and cables though.... They are insanely sharp out of the box!

Kebler

Lil-Rokslider
Trocar is a keeper, flew great, hit right with field points out to 50 that's as far as I shot today, it was pretty windy and they still flew great, AAE max hunter, easton axis, thru a whisker biscut, so bomb proof rig.

muzzy gonna eat

OR Archer

WKR
I have and it can be a little tricky getting them back out. You have to twist them slightly as they will continue to spin a little as they go into the target.

strawhunt

FNG
I shot muzzys for 3 years, never had an issue. I thought I was upgrading and went with montecs last year, i couldnt get them to shoot straight at all, Ive gone back to muzzys this year, dont change what works I guess.

Vandal 44

WKR
I used to shoot the Rocky Mt. Blitz back in the day and they would leave a blood trail that Ray Charles could follow. I am glad Muzzy picked up the Broad Head, they fly awesome and are very sharp. My only issue is finding an allen wrench small enough to replace the blades and that they chew up a target