Mystery Ranch Beartooth 80 is amazing

Pezboat

WKR
Can you share more pictures?
I'm interested at the new buckles and what type so I can source them somewhere else so I can use my 2017-18 Pintler bag into the GL MT frame. To compare if they are using this company:
39bT29S.jpg

Interested on the new way to thread the bag or buckle the bag off the frame.
Is the frame still going thru the bag like in the 2017:
j7WJ2AB.jpg

Thank you for your time and consideration

D376AD5F-6D5E-4CBC-BE13-DE9A6B4D0921.jpeg8FD33CDE-CDA6-4868-858F-2B364FCE84C5.jpegCB935237-AAB5-4935-98A6-A4DEBA06893F.jpeg651BD0EE-6A46-4FE3-9BBB-4C78FDEDBD91.jpeg

I ended up getting the Sawtooth and Beartooth. I’ve only worn them around the house thus far, but I love the Sawtooth. Didn’t think I’d like it more than the Pintler, but it’s great. Love the organization and that you can access the main bag without undoing any compression straps. Still on the fence with the Beartooth. Almost too many compression straps. But the belt is definitely better. I also purchased a Kifaru Nomad. Haven’t received it yet, but after a few years with Mystery Ranch, I want to see what all the fuss is about. Will probably list whatever I don’t keep.

A little update from my end. I pretty impressed with the pack so far. It’s getting its first trip out this weekend so I loaded it up( like we all do with a new pack haha). For a two day shed hunt I’m tipping the scale (without water) at 23lbs. This includes pack, sleeping bag, floorless shelter and tyvek, pad, pillow, down blanket, stove, fuel, cookwear, two zoid bags with miscellaneous survival type gear, extra clothes, gloves, headlamp/batteries, a small tomahawk/hammer, and food for two days. I still have room for more in the main bag and the lid is empty. I think I’ve found the perfect 3-5 day bag for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pew

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for the information. Anyway you might be able to post a pic of the bag compressed down to “daypack mode?” Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braaap

WKR
I'd also like to see a pic of the pack in "daypack mode." Originally thought I'd get the Selway but if the Beartooth isn't bad as a daypack I might go that direction.