Mystery ranch belt sizing

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
Is the guide light MT belt a different fit?

I am a 34-35 waist and the belt was on the small side on my medium Beartooth. I just ordered a large belt from MR. I plan on keeping both to have some flexibility with my current body shape and clothing needs...

Between my (oldest to newest) 3DAP/ Rush/ Coulee 40 all were Medium and fit me well for my 32 waist. All pants are 32

When I got the Guidelight I had to downsize to Small to prevent slippage.

When I got fitted by MR salesperson for Guidelight MT, he recommended the Medium for true fit. I've only loaded my pack maybe 25 lbs and so far happy with the Medium belt on Guidelight MT frame

Is the guide light MT belt a different fit?

I am a 34-35 waist and the belt was on the small side on my medium Beartooth. I just ordered a large belt from MR. I plan on keeping both to have some flexibility with my current body shape and clothing needs...

Yes they re-tooled their specs from their old GL frame/belt. The answer I got from MR was to make their belts more accomodating for a wider range of sizes.

I have a 32" and a small belt. It's going to be a stretch (pun intended) to fit if I have layers on. What'd they getcha for a replacement belt? thinking of buying a medium and keeping both like you....

MojoTX

Lil-Rokslider
Well that’s kind of a pain. But yes I think the large for me (medium for you) will probably be more comfortable. I can update when I get mine, it should be here in a few days.

$35 for the belt plus around $12 for shipping. Didn’t seem too bad.

I had to wait a couple of weeks for them to get a new shipment in. I called last week and they were stocked up, so you shouldn’t have to wait.

Ledanek

Lil-Rokslider
Selling my Foliage Medium belt for the Guidelight frame.
Bought to see which fit better. End up sticking with Small and didn't want to pay $20 back to Bozeman.

It'll be $35 + shipping
Guidelight belt for sale