NEIGHBOR'S HOUSE GETTING BROKEN INTO. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Yoder

WKR
The first thing you need to do is cover your face, and put on a hat just like antifa so you can't be identified. Then approach from the opposite direction of your house so they don't know where you came from.

ORJoe

Lil-Rokslider
Warning shot into his trash cans
1200px-M2-Mortar.jpg

This whole "not my problem" attitude is sweeping the country now, it's not our problem until it is our problem and then nobody's around to help. I'm not saying it's right or wrong or not merited either, it's just sad. Even the popo gets crapped on sometimes when they respond so I don't even blame them for avoiding certain situations anymore.

Yep. I’m sure glad I don’t live in a state that forces me to be scared to defend myself or a 3rd person.

Texas is pretty generous on defense of a person or even a 3rd person and or property. It’s even more generous at night.

I also have to wonder if all the folks saying you will go to jail don’t actually know the law in their state and just “read it on the internet” or “heard it from”……

It pays to know the actual law in your state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pdzoller

WKR
My neighbors and I have a little four house neighborhood watch at the end of the county road. We all communicate about comings and goings and watch each other’s property when we are away. If any vehicle is even in the area, it’s being recorded by several cameras. I’d feel bad for anyone breaking in out here because they are going to get pretty torn up by the dogs.

2muchhp

WKR
My neighbor is also a good friend. He knows my friends/family and I know his. After calling him, if needed I'd just hitem with the spotlight and go from there.
Anyone robbing around here would definitely not be from the area, we shoot all the time behind the house. I do believe anyone from around here would be absolutely nuts to be nosing around to close.

Lowg08

WKR
Man you guys make me nervous about having to check a meter in the middle of the night to see if the power was off or not.

From my experience with recent neighbors dealing drugs. Get as many details as possible. Number of individuals, car color and tag, any details that could be helpful. Where they approach from and went too. Don’t want the cops walking in blind. Stay on with the police to continue to help monitor.

I will admit. I had a stone glacier pack stolen from my front porch by the neighbors. I did not use my head. I marched right in amongst them. Explained to them that our relationship just took a different direction. Luckily the local
Sheriff believed me that I was getting my pack back with or without them. I had already set up a meeting to “ buy” it off Facebook market place with a note in the picture that said thank you with my first name from stone glacier. Let’s just say. I gave the officer the info on the meeting at demand of my wife. Less than 15 minutes had my pack back.

Just call the cops.

Pdzoller

WKR
Man you guys make me nervous about having to check a meter in the middle of the night to see if the power was off or not.

From my experience with recent neighbors dealing drugs. Get as many details as possible. Number of individuals, car color and tag, any details that could be helpful. Where they approach from and went too. Don’t want the cops walking in blind. Stay on with the police to continue to help monitor.

I will admit. I had a stone glacier pack stolen from my front porch by the neighbors. I did not use my head. I marched right in amongst them. Explained to them that our relationship just took a different direction. Luckily the local
Sheriff believed me that I was getting my pack back with or without them. I had already set up a meeting to “ buy” it off Facebook market place with a note in the picture that said thank you with my first name from stone glacier. Let’s just say. I gave the officer the info on the meeting at demand of my wife. Less than 15 minutes had my pack back.

Just call the cops.
We like the utility company employees around here. A couple cousins and I are utility arborists and my neighbor’s brother is a lineman. You guys come out when the power is out and my wife will have coffee and a Red Bull for you. 🙂