Nemo Bags

Nemo disco here... Pair it with my super down when it gets below 20 but it's packable. I am a side sleeper 6'2 190lbs

Choupique

WKR
I like my big agnes anvil horn 0*

I like how the sleeping pad is captive on the bottom of the bag so I don't roll off. Temp rating might be a little optimistic - I had a big wool quilt on top and puffys on inside once the temps got below zero to stay toasty warm. Nice bag for the price though when on sale

OP
J

Jakerex

WKR
I like my big agnes anvil horn 0*

I like how the sleeping pad is captive on the bottom of the bag so I don't roll off. Temp rating might be a little optimistic - I had a big wool quilt on top and puffys on inside once the temps got below zero to stay toasty warm. Nice bag for the price though when on sale

I was looking at this bag. Is that gizmo under the bag to hold the pad a nuisance or worth it? Can you use the bag without putting your pad in that sleeve, or will is leave annoying bunched up material under you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Choupique

WKR
Can you use the bag without putting your pad in that sleeve

Never tried it. I ordered mine with the big agnes pad that was made for it. There isn't really anything under it besides some thin little stretch corners. I can't imagine they'd be a bother without the pad. The bad doesn't have any down in it on the pad section which makes good sense to me but I guess would be a little less comfortable without a pad.

Rudes

FNG
I’ve got a Nemo Disco and find it nice and roomy as I’m a side sleeper as well. I do think the 15 degree rating is a little optimistic. I’ve had a few cold nights in that bag and am looking into a Western Mountaineering bag to replace it for a upcoming brooks range hunt this fall.

WCB

WKR
I have a Riff 15degree...no complaints. I am not as big though 5'7" 170lbs. I have slept in it into the teens no issues...also did one trip in the single digits. I just added a small fleece liner , again no issue.

I have a Nemo sonic in tall that I've used one trip that might be available soon. I ordered a stone glacier bag if I like it I plan on selling my sonic.
Of you want I can let you know. I really like the sonic just tryin to go lighter.
I also have a disco 15 that I really like also.
Plenty of room in both bags.
I'm 6'3 240lbs just for reference

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk