New guy from Alberta, Canada

Hello,
I came in this site try to find info about a Horn Hunter Full Curl pack and when I was snooping around I found I quite like the atmosphere here.

I mostly bowhunt Mulies here in the prairies, but I do enjoy the occasional elk hunt in the mountains.

I do enjoy the site. Who knows, maybe I can contribute a little along the way.

Shawn

1morehill

FNG
Welcome Shawn I'm also from Alberta. This is a great site lots of info here and good people.

Buster

WKR
Just over the ridge to the west of you, but grew up over there and still come back lots. How are you making out on the mulies this year?

OP
blackbear74
Just over the ridge to the west of you, but grew up over there and still come back lots. How are you making out on the mulies this year?

I got my eye on a dandy and I'm holding out for him. I'm drawn for rifle in that zone as well, so if I don't get him in bow season, I'll be after him while the boom stick. My problem is I've lost him. Another hunter has been after him as well and he's pressured him too much and he's changed his routine. If I can only relocate him.

Buster

WKR
I got my eye on a dandy and I'm holding out for him. I'm drawn for rifle in that zone as well, so if I don't get him in bow season, I'll be after him while the boom stick. My problem is I've lost him. Another hunter has been after him as well and he's pressured him too much and he's changed his routine. If I can only relocate him.

What zone, if you don't mind me asking. It's taking longer and longer to get drawn in a lot of zones. Its hard not to arrow a nice buck, but priority numbers make it hard to burn a tag on a "nice buck."