New knife

ofl0926

WKR
So I have a $50 bass pro gift card. I figure that I can buy a new knife. I was looking at the benchmads hunting line. Which do you guys think is the best between the hidden canyon, steep country or saddle mountain? This will be knife for skinning and quartering. Field work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hidden canyon knife is tiny. A friend bought the saddle mountain and loves it (hunter model). The blade shape of the steep country is pretty good as an all around knife. Definitely go check them out in person and see which handle you prefer and blade shape. All of your selections above come in S30v which is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the hidden canyon and it's definitely small, but sharp and holds an edge. I'd try to get your hands on them to decide if you like the feel of them first. I ordered mine and was a little bummed about how small it seems in my Neanderthal hands

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

The saddle mountin skinner has a gut hook style blade. I have a few benchmade, great knives. A few busse knives and havalon which is hard to beat when you're packing light and need several blad types.

Kershaw Leek for EDC. Or an Outdoor Edge to clean up critters with. You’d still have a few bucks for a pair of socks.

I have both the hidden canyon and the saddle mtn. both are nice knives they both keep a good edge when backpack hunting I always take the hidden canyon it is small but handles the tasks with ease I would go handle both before making a decision

Back