New member intro

Hey everyone. I’ve been reading Rokslide forums and reviews for a long time so I thought I’d sign up and participate. I’m 39 y/o, currently living in Montana. I grew up in Iowa whitetail, turkey, upland, and waterfowl hunting. Moved out west about 10 years ago and have gone crazy for backcountry public land hunting. Glad to be here. Happy New Years everyone! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
Classified Approved
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new member.

Eddie

I’ve been reading forums for a few years myself and decided to join. Name is Peter from Durham NC here for the equipment forums and looking to go west in a few years. Glad to be here!

magsinchi

FNG
Have been a longtime lurker as well, name is JP and I am currently living in Chicago, IL. Here for the knowledge on equipment and like Peter, looking to go West as well soon!

Hey everyone. I’ve been reading Rokslide forums and reviews for a long time so I thought I’d sign up and participate. I’m 39 y/o, currently living in Montana. I grew up in Iowa whitetail, turkey, upland, and waterfowl hunting. Moved out west about 10 years ago and have gone crazy for backcountry public land hunting. Glad to be here. Happy New Years everyone! Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome!