New Mexico Draw 2019

bz_711

WKR
Anyone think they will be out this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the NM website:

Results: 2019 Big Game Draw License

Apr 24
Big-game Draw License results available online, by telephone (Game & Fish Information Center at 888-248-6866Monday- Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm), or at NMDGF offices.

Ehiggins

WKR
From the NM website:

Apr 24
Big-game Draw License results available online, by telephone (Game & Fish Information Center at 888-248-6866Monday- Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm), or at NMDGF offices.

Yeah I saw that, I was just hoping for something earlier.

From the NM website:

Apr 24
Think they had a similar statement last year and they came out early. Anxiously waiting myself. Seen the thread and got excited but no results yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TheCougar

WKR
I would expect to see them Friday or early next week.
Think they had a similar statement last year and they came out early. Anxiously waiting myself. Seen the thread and got excited but no results yet

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Agree with this statement. The results came out mid-April last year, with my refund hitting my account on 19 April. I’m expecting early next week.

jmcd22

WKR

I hope so. I've already been charged interest on my cc once and might get hit again haha! Lesson learned...don't apply for the states that charge up front the day they open the applications.

Usi05

WKR
This thread got my hopes up and then let them down! Good luck to everyone applying, especially my group :)

It will be tomorrow. If you drew a tag, you will get an email. No email, you didn’t draw and that will show on the website the 24th. I drew 16D in 2017. Email came on the 9th.

Ehiggins

WKR
Last year the drawing entry closed on March 21st and the results came out on April 18th, 4 weeks to the day. I’m guessing we will see them next Wednesday, but I’m hopeful it’s before then.

robie

WKR
Last year the drawing entry closed on March 21st and the results came out on April 18th, 4 weeks to the day. I’m guessing we will see them next Wednesday, but I’m hopeful it’s before then.

I'm with you. I'm betting on the 17th.

I decided to cash in Colorado points this year.... So I'll probably draw New Mexico...LOL. Still wouldn't care, only put in for the best units. I would pretend to be outraged to my wife about HAVING to go on two elk trips this fall.

Haha, classic.

So pissed yeah?