New stove from Kifaru!

7mag.

WKR
Hey Aron, forgive me if I'm missing it, but what is the stove diameter? It looks like there are 3 different lengths, but I can't seem to find where diameter is mentioned. They look pretty good, by the way. I'm probably going to be in the market for a stove this year.

I like the looks of cylinder stoves and the price looks good as well for a titanium one. With good wood how long of a burn do you think you could get with the 18" stove? Is there something that attaches to the stove to cook on, balancing a frying pan or boiling water could be less than productive at times. :)

brewer427

WKR
Anyone get their hands on one of theses yet? Ready to pull the trigger on a stove but was waiting for a review....
I wouldn't worry man. If Kifaru put's something out it's been tested a bunch and is going to be a damn good product, whatever it may be. I love my megatarp and oval stove, they are bomb-proof, so I'm sure the cylinder stoves will be the same.

Beastmode

WKR
I wouldn't worry man. If Kifaru put's something out it's been tested a bunch and is going to be a damn good product, whatever it may be. I love my megatarp and oval stove, they are bomb-proof, so I'm sure the cylinder stoves will be the same.
X2 kifaru won't put their name on something that hasn't been put to the test. If I was looking for an cylinder stove this would be at the top of the list.

7mag.

WKR
I'm waiting on one to arrive. I want to use it on my scouting trip next week. I'll write a review on it after I use it through this season.

RedRidge

WKR
I have one coming as well. Looking forward to it. I am sure there will be plenty of reviews come end of the season.

Steve O

WKR
Classified Approved
I've got a Medium Oval. I don't cook on the stove. Would my stovepipe fit the cylinder stove? Can you buy just the body?

Shrek

WKR
I hope mine ships soon. I have no doubts about it. The design is well proven and the only twist is how it's held together and that's been used on the ovals for a while without reported problems.