Off Grid Food Co. Rokslide promo code

I received my (admittedly small) test order very quickly. My wife grabbed them and said..."Hey...nice packaging!" Then she promptly displayed them on a pantry shelf, lol. I haven't yet tried them but I'm pretty confident they're good. I'm going to try the breakfasts on late season deer hunts. My wife has declared the bars off limits until we go hiking and can share them. Gotta love a woman like that, right?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
I received my (admittedly small) test order very quickly. My wife grabbed them and said..."Hey...nice packaging!" Then she promptly displayed them on a pantry shelf, lol. I haven't yet tried them but I'm pretty confident they're good. I'm going to try the breakfasts on late season deer hunts. My wife has declared the bars off limits until we go hiking and can share them. Gotta love a woman like that, right?
Hahahah, let us know how you like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I was fortunate to get to try Off Grid Food Co.’s products this fall and they met all of my back country food requirements.
They are very tasty and provided the calories and energy I need for my back pack hunts. Spencer’s top secret (not any more) chili is gonna be huge hit when released!
2baeab21c02571db0030d157df45bf72.jpg

73dbb81af8082911fd70576e2b2183e5.jpg

The Fuel bars are ridiculous, I could eat just them all day.
Looking forward to future releases of new products.

Hey Tony how did the bars hold up to packing in your backpack? Do they break and crumble or stay together?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Justin, I used the coffee/cocoa bars on a horse pack in hunt and found minimal crumbles

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
The key lime bars were my favorite!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Does it give you gas like the MountainHouse Meals? Those things tear me up. No wonder I didnt kill an elk in 2016...

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Does it give you gas like the MountainHouse Meals? Those things tear me up. No wonder I didnt kill an elk in 2016...

Not me! But I can’t speak for Tanya (Ryan could though)

Predator Fuel Breakfasts: I've eaten 2 of these and I can assure you there WILL be more ordered for future trips. BDB ever.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Jim, do you have any more hunts this year?