OnGlass Digiscope

JF_Idaho

Lil-Rokslider
I bought one. I think it's pretty great and super light setup. But the only previous adapter I've used is a universal type clamping adapter. It's simple to set up and requires no adjustment just snap into place and go.

After I bought it I made a couple posts on how I thought it could be improved, and when I had to order the new phone magnet pieces he had implemented one of the changes that I had suggested.

I think it's a good setup, and I think as the company progresses it will get even better. It's worth giving it a try.

jhoff04

FNG
I bought one. I think it's pretty great and super light setup. But the only previous adapter I've used is a universal type clamping adapter. It's simple to set up and requires no adjustment just snap into place and go.

After I bought it I made a couple posts on how I thought it could be improved, and when I had to order the new phone magnet pieces he had implemented one of the changes that I had suggested.

I think it's a good setup, and I think as the company progresses it will get even better. It's worth giving it a try.
Thanks for the feedback! Sounds promising!