OnX elevation query?

How are folks determining elevation with @onx?
Like I'm at point A and want to see the difference in elevation of point B.
It can be done with using the topo layer but was hoping it was similar to Google Earth or Backcountry Navigator in that you could see elevation via a saved pin or even the pointer on screen.
Tha

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
How are folks determining elevation with @onx?
Like I'm at point A and want to see the difference in elevation of point B.
It can be done with using the topo layer but was hoping it was similar to Google Earth or Backcountry Navigator in that you could see elevation via a saved pin or even the pointer on screen.
Tha

Thanks for the feedback! We are working on adding more elevation information into the app so like you mentioned, dropping a pin and easily see the elevation of that.

[email protected]

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks for the feedback! We are working on adding more elevation information into the app so like you mentioned, dropping a pin and easily see the elevation of that.
This would be very very nice to have! Didn’t the app used to have this at some point before?

Scrappy

WKR
Don't do it. Knowing I'm about to do a really stupid climb will only make it worse. Not knowing at least I can say it really didn't look that bad when I started.

Gnatboy911

Lil-Rokslider

This would be a great feature! Please add this!