OnX Imagery On-Demand

Fowl Play

WKR
Anyone tried this feature yet? At $60 a pop, I figured I would give it a shot just to see. Waited 2 weeks and just got an auto refund saying the imagery failed. I don't need it as the standard imagery is fine for my area, but was just curious. Anyone else had success with this feature?

Pgohil

WKR
I was part of the beta test group. It worked out really well. I was very pleased with it. I do think it's expensive, but if you feel like the latest imagery would make a difference in your hunt it would be money will spent.

PGohil
WV

OP
Fowl Play

Fowl Play

WKR
I was part of the beta test group. It worked out really well. I was very pleased with it. I do think it's expensive, but if you feel like the latest imagery would make a difference in your hunt it would be money will spent.

PGohil
WV
Is it any higher resolution than the standard basemap?

OP
Fowl Play

Fowl Play

WKR
Too small of an area to be of use to me.
Yeah, I’d guesstimate each request is roughly 1500 acres. I could see use case being to see current snow conditions OR get an aerial view of some newly made food plots back east, etc

BuckRut

Lil-Rokslider
I as well was part of the beta. Super cool feature but I haven't come across a reason for me to drop $60 to get another one especially with the addition of the low quality recent imagery option which is more that sufficient to check snow levels, burns or other stuff like that.