WTS Problems with a seller on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
There are two necessary exchanges needed to be binding, offer and acceptance. Seller did not convey acceptance. You don't have a deal.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nothing to handle, stuff like that happens. I put a $100 deposit down via PayPal one Friday on a buggy because the seller wasn't back in town until the next Monday according to him. I messaged him Monday morning to coordinate pickup, he informed me that he sold it for more on Facebook the previous Saturday. He apologized, but jeeze... and I literally had to suggest that he refund my deposit. lol... Still nothing to handle, it is what it is and there's no deal until the deal is done.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yep, I don't see a full agreement to an actual deal by both parties. Your offer, his offer, but never a full agreement to terms and an accepted deal. Definitely move on.

UpNorth89

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Unless it's a very expensive item or way overpriced it's not worth haggling over peanuts. If you want it just say you'll take it and move forward with the deal.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Team4LongGun

SUPER MODERATOR
Staff member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wow. You still won't let it go.

Here's what were not going to do-every time someone feels wrong or sad, blast them by starting a thread and continuing to whine about it. The seller could argue about you, as he did not violate any of our classifieds rules. Again-LEAVE IT ALONE.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Wow. You still won't let it go.

Here's what were not going to do-every time someone feels wrong or sad, blast them by starting a thread and continuing to whine about it. The seller could argue about you, as he did not violate any of our classifieds rules. Again-LEAVE IT ALONE.
Appears to me that the OP has already 'let it go'... and moved on graciously. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.