Outdoorsmans Digiscoping adapter

Procision Arms

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
I've been looking for a simple, easy to use and effective digiscoping adapter for my iphone 6/swaro 65 STM. I came across the Outdoorsman system with the "glue" on adapter body and have been doing quite a bit of research, but it seems that not many use it...

Mt thoughts were to purchase a second case for my iphone, glue the adapter on and use it while hunting or taking photos. When done, I can pop the phone back into its otterbox.

Any one have any ideas or suggestions?

I have one of the universal adapters for my old iphone 4, but didn't care for it. The locking mechanism that held the eyepiece was pretty loose and I was looking for something more solid. Are the new models or scope specific models better?

I love my Phoneskope but I have the specifics eyepiece adapter for my Zeiss spotter.

I use the Outdoorsmans system. They fact you can change phones (I have) and still use it is very handy. The system is easy to use and works well IMO. You can also switch from taking pictures through a tripod mounted binocular to spotting scope pretty darn quickly.

Phoneskope is the way to go imo, never have played with their universal adapter but the optic specific rings work great.

Novagrade Universal Phone Digiscoping Adapter

We make a guide quality phone adapter that allows you to readjust from one phone to another within 5 seconds. You can do this with or without a case on any phone. Since the adapter is made of camera grade anodized aluminum and stainless steel it will last as long as your optics. The compression ring system allows any size eyepiece to be securely attached so you can use on your binoculars or spotting scope. View attachment 31025 http://www.novagrade.com

Back