Packer in Wyoming Medicine Bow National Forest

icon6669

FNG
Anyone aware of any outfitters that offer pack out service in Medicine Bow National Forest near unit 12/10/21?

bowhunter307

Lil-Rokslider
Don't know of anyone, but if you get one down PM me and I might be able to help out.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

OP
I

icon6669

FNG
Don’t know of a packer. But if you get one down and need help. I’ve got a strong back with a great pack. Feel free to message me, I live in Laramie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the offer, wouldn't put your back under that kind of stress :)

wysongdog

WKR
My mules need some work. Would love to help. Might be a gamble with my work but they need some work and so do I. I'm in Baggs.

Will_m

WKR
Well, Wyoming certainly seems to have some decent folks. Y’all got room for one more?

wysongdog

WKR
Well, Wyoming certainly seems to have some decent folks. Y’all got room for one more?

Sure come on, we could use some more good people. That being said remember this is Wyoming and we don’t care how you did wherever you came from. Lol 🤣🤣🤣
Where you coming from? Where at in Wyoming you looking at?

hunt1up

WKR
I was in that area for a rifle cow elk tag about 5 years back. We ran into an outfitter that was out setting up a moose camp for a client. We were a long way from our truck and met him on another mountain road. He was nice enough to drive us all the way back to our truck and gave us some pointers. He mentioned that his sons would be available for packing out anything we killed if we needed that service. My cow died about 1/2 mile from a road so we didn't need a packer but we had his number handy just in case.

Battle Pass Outfitting out of Saratoga was the operation. I have no other experience with their outfit other than the friendly interaction we had on that hunt. https://battlepassoutfittingwyo.com/

wytx

WKR
Battle Pass folks have a good rep. Other outfitters work over there, google Saratoga or Encampment area outfitters and call some, busy right now with archery seasons starting Sept 1.

pirogue

WKR
Maybe 4 or 5 years ago, I called a packer in the Afton area, and he would do it for $400.
Last year, the only one I could find in the Saratoga area wanted $1200.

pirogue

WKR
Maybe 4 or 5 years ago, I called a packer in the Afton area, and he would do it for $400.
Last year, the only one I could find in the Saratoga area wanted $1200.
I will say that Battle Pass reference Doesnt sound familiar As being one of my calls.