Pandemic related purchases

There are quite a few articles to read concerning the COVID-19 situation. The internet is full of articles and YouTube has quite a few videos to keep most busy for awhile as schools and businesses are closing.

Here is a link to an interesting article with a different perspective on the situation.
That was sobering.

Agreed! Arrowhead bottled water is just terrible. I avoided that in all my years in Arizona.

What spring are they getting the water out of that's in AZ? The Arrowhead water in CO comes from the Ruby Spring here in Chaffee County and has always been the best bottled water I've had, and much better than our chlorinated tap water, even after filtering it.

I was checking out the spring chicks at the local ace yesterday, thinking about going back to add a few more birds to the coop.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yes, it was a serious question. He answered my question, and I replied in post 80. Good for him, he enjoys shooting, and that's awesome!

The reason I asked is because he said he's shot nearly 1000 rounds over a three week period - I was just curious if it was to improve his shooting, practice for an upcoming shooting competition, LEO, military, enjoyment, etc.. He likes to shoot. Cool.

Makes sense, but 1000rds in three weeks isn’t a lot of ammo, I usually shoot between 200 and 400rds every time I hit the range from a variety of guns and cals. I consider it the same as an archery guy shooting 100 arrows in a practice season.

I haven’t bought anything. I already have the ammo, guns, food, salt, curing salt, frozen and canned food needed to survive a long time. That’s the way I live everyday life and always have.

Funny to see the grocery stores still full of beer and wine. Didn't anyone watch walking dead. That stuff is the only thing they don't make in the apocalyptic world. Picking myself up some more whiskey shortly.

Funny to see the grocery stores still full of beer and wine. Didn't anyone watch walking dead. That stuff is the only thing they don't make in the apocalyptic world. Picking myself up some more whiskey shortly.
76d1883d7648ba1528d613af3ccb06ca.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Not pandemic so much as restocking the pantry and ice cream stash. Can’t quite get into panic mode, survived Nam, Y2K, and all the pandemic viruses during all the other election years.

Back