Pay it Forward?

Thought I already sent my copy out but I just found it so I guess not. Cameron Hanes Backcountry Bowhunting is up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Thought I already sent my copy out but I just found it so I guess not. Cameron Hanes Backcountry Bowhunting is up for grabs if anyone is interested.
I'd like to read that book. I'll dig through my books and see if I can find a few to post.

131efdceff959e9e45569db7a99f37aa.jpg

What do you have? Looking for Foxfire books. Open to other stuff, mainly Rinella too.

Sorry to dredge up an old thread that's been dormant for a while, but I figured I should do my due diligence to find it since I knew this thread existed...

I'm very interested to read Sheep and Sheep Hunting by the man himself, Jack O'Connor. If anyone has a copy that they'd be willing to loan out for a bit, or even part with for less than $125 (that's the cheapest I found after a quick google search), then respond or PM me. Thanks guys, and Merry Christmas to everyone!

This is a good one to dredge up. I have cam Haines book to mail out if I can do d it if anyone wants to read it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I’ll bite on the Cam Haines book and pay it forward when finished if it’s still available

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back