Peanut butter to jelly ratio

So I just made a discovery about my pb and j adventure, I have found that if making just one piece of toast with pb and j it is better to remove bread from toaster and immediately spread pb at twice the rate you would for a sandwich, let set for a second so peanut butter melts then add twice the jelly you normally would and swirl it into the PB. This is the only time it is acceptable to have jelly and peanut butter drip off the bread onto your plate

Anyone do them grilled cheese style? They are good but, not packable and takes a few tries to get the fillings right, as heat changes the texture.

70/30
and anyone who puts a higher jelly percentage is also the type of person who eats pineapple on pizza (with ranch)

This thread just took a turn into a dark place. There's simply no need to get this ugly and to lash out. Diversity is our strength (just threw up in my mouth a little).

This is one of the most informative threads on Rokslide. I've learned a lot and definitely feel more confident in harvesting my first Elk this fall...and I agree with the pineapple on pizza statement.
Also can't believe I read most of this thread😳

Kinda hard to explain, I like lots of jelly (raspberry jam) but as much peanut butter that you can fit on a slice of bread. A perfect pb&j is messy

Also have been liking a sandwich with LOTS of pb, and light on nutella rather than jelly... too much Nutella is too sweet.

I’m a peanut butter fanatic, I like all things peanut butter

At the end of a hard day have a drink of Skrewball peanut butter whiskey. You can make it a pb&j drink if you'd like.

At the end of a hard day have a drink of Skrewball peanut butter whiskey. You can make it a pb&j drink if you'd like.
Oof... My Brother in law got conned into buying a bottle of that. Tries to get every person that comes to his house to drink it. I love a good whiskey but PB flavored is rough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back