Peloton 118 vs 97 zip offs

woods89

WKR
I've decided I want some zip off baselayer bottoms. I have a 4th season hunt in Northern Co this year. It's going to be day hunting so long hikes morning and evening. I will be wearing them under Kuiu Attacks. As easy as they go on and off I probably won't use them while active a lot. I sweat immediately while active.

I'm a synthetic guy after trying merino. I decided I'd rather be dry than damp and warm, lol.

Which would you pick for this type of hunt? I didn't find quite what I was looking for with a search.......

Hyphen

FNG
I hunted 1st Rifle north of Durango last using the Kuiu merino 145 and peloton 200 zip offs under First Lite Catalyst pants. Temps were moderate. As the pants were lined, I preferred the lighter 145 during the first brisk hour. Didn’t really wear the 200s but if it turned cold, I would have worn them over the merino. If you run hot, go lighter weight. Zip-off boot length base layer is awesome.

j33

WKR
97 is a fleece and warm. 118 is a thin baselayer for wicking sweet. For a zip off buy the 97 for sure.