Please welcome Mike Moore(MTWarden) to the Rokstaff

Blacktocomm

Lil-Rokslider
He keeps the WOD thread alive from what I have seen. An athlete and an all around nice guy! Will do more of a deep dive on his articles moving forward!

Couldn't have been a better choice. Look forward to future continued insight from you Mike!
Sincere Congratulations!

Sorry, @mtwarden, for the delay on this.

Mike has a wealth of knowledge on gear, and we are glad to have him on the staff.

Here are a few of his articles if you missed them.

View attachment 598041
Unreal! Congrats

TheGDog

WKR
Awesome! This gentleman has graciously answered my questions before, and always did so in a dignified way.

mtwarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mike, did you ever work with Phil Kilbreath?

I did, he was my Jordan warden in Region 7. He had the distinction of being the only MT game warden and Sheriff at the same time. Even though the Sheriff gig was only two days :D. The had a Sheriff resign and no deputies, so Phil volunteered until they could get someone to fill in.

Ahutty19

FNG
Sorry, @mtwarden, for the delay on this.

Mike has a wealth of knowledge on gear, and we are glad to have him on the staff.

Here are a few of his articles if you missed them.

View attachment 598041
Great addition here!

I did, he was my Jordan warden in Region 7. He had the distinction of being the only MT game warden and Sheriff at the same time. Even though the Sheriff gig was only two days :D. The had a Sheriff resign and no deputies, so Phil volunteered until they could get someone to fill in.

I didn't know that. You gotta love small town America. He's good peeps. I know him in his capacity as the state BLA.