PM issues

ADKHTR

Lil-Rokslider
I have no idea if this question/problem is posted in the right spot, but I can no longer access any of my PM’s, actually half of my tool bar at the top of the page does not work, no alerts, no messages, if someone could help me out I would appreciate it, thanks. I tried my account on 3 different devices and the problem is the same on all 3.

Reactions: Duh

Geewhiz

WKR
I can view PM's but a different issue has presented itself today. If I have a notification and click on the notification button the notification goes away but the dropdown list of recent notifications does not show. I have to double click the notification button which takes me to a different page that shows all of my notifications, and then I have to select the most recent one in order for it to take me to the corresponding thread. 🤷‍♂️ I wont tolerate it!!:ROFLMAO:

Qholum37

Lil-Rokslider
I also can’t navigate through any of the forums. Basically the only icons that work for me is the latest post button and my account info is all

BLJ

WKR
Apologize for the multiple posts.

My posts/PM/notifications don’t function with the black screen. They do with the white.

Sent a message under the “contact us” section at the bottom. Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:

Duh

WKR
Glad I just saw this thread. I was about to make a post that my account was hacked and not to respond to any of my solicitations haha.