Pnuma Outdoors clothing - love it

Bucknutz

FNG
I haven't seen many reviews on here about Pnuma so I thought I would put my quick review out there. I have various sitka and first lite products but this year I ended up picking up the waypoint jacket, tenacity jacket, cool core shirt and the hat. So far, I have been out on a spring bear hunt and the pants layered with some smartwool were perfect. They were able to breathe but kept my nice and comfy as well when I was glassing. One day it rained and blew and I put the waypoint jacket on and was really comfortable and blow away with how it blocked the wind and kept the rain out. Last week, I did a scouting session for 3 days and mostly wore the tenacity pant and cool care shirt as it was quite warm(68-75) during the days. This stuff was great. In the evenings I though a fleece on over it and was by far the best scouting trip I've had. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Also, the customer service people I have been dealing with have been great.

robbo.nz

FNG
I haven't seen many reviews on here about Pnuma so I thought I would put my quick review out there. I have various sitka and first lite products but this year I ended up picking up the waypoint jacket, tenacity jacket, cool core shirt and the hat. So far, I have been out on a spring bear hunt and the pants layered with some smartwool were perfect. They were able to breathe but kept my nice and comfy as well when I was glassing. One day it rained and blew and I put the waypoint jacket on and was really comfortable and blow away with how it blocked the wind and kept the rain out. Last week, I did a scouting session for 3 days and mostly wore the tenacity pant and cool care shirt as it was quite warm(68-75) during the days. This stuff was great. In the evenings I though a fleece on over it and was by far the best scouting trip I've had. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Also, the customer service people I have been dealing with have been great.

Have you tried any of the other gear? Looking at getting the Selkirk endurance jacket but haven't seen reviews anywhere

TwoTikkas

WKR
Nice looking gear. I just took delivery of a Timberline jacket,or I'd be trying the Selkirk. I could stand another pant though. Just not sure which one I would try.

GKPrice

Banned
I tried one of their tops, the LS model that is all sorts of different pieces they call "mapped" - I wore it all week, I was not impressed in any way