Pro Merino

I bought the Pro Merino 200 zip t. I can’t give an in-depth review. I only tree stand hunted in it for 4 days. I wore it with a 145 merino zip t and a Guide DCS jacket. I’d rate that combo for about 45f and up for still hunting with light to no wind. I wore it without the Guide jacket in the high 50’s into the high 60’s and it was great. For the mild sweats I did work up, it allowed me to dry quickly even with high humidity. No odor on it after the four days. Again, I didn’t test it hard by 500 yard walks and stand hunting. But that is what I can say about it so far.

I just ordered on myself, figured I would give it a try. Will post up when I get more info on it.

ChrisAU

WKR
Anyone got any more insight? Considering trying one for a backpack hunting mid layer, curious how it compares to the Peloton 200.

Have worn mine as a under layer not a mid layer. It is light, breathable, and comfortable next to skin. Can’t talk to it’s “stank avoidance factor” as I have only worn this in cooler weather.
I typically wear this under a strong fleece 260 and in cooler temps put on a jet stream jacket over both, in cold I have layered a north face thermoball in there as well.

I like the shirt. I have no idea how it compares to peloton 200, but I would say the pro-merino is low insulating value and more a moisture moving layer