QAD Exodus Broadhead

Been looking at these for awhile probably gonna buy a pack or 2 and try to arrow a late season blacktail with them in November looking for some insight from guys that have killed animals with them and how they performed good or bad

ryanbauman23

Lil-Rokslider
I used them this year, worked great. Don't have too much insight as there was no blood trail to track, buck only went about 5 yards from a neck shot.

BSeals71

WKR
I bought a pack, but haven't used (tested) them yet. I've heard good things about them.

kjw

WKR
I have used them for two years now and love them. I use the full blade style, 100gr on an injextion arrow. 4'' wrap with 3'' flex fletch vanes. I tune them to my vanes and they fly great. Just out of curiosity I shot at 112 yards this summer and had about an 8'' group on my block so I am convinced they fly well. I shot an antelope at 55 yards last year, it looked like someone had dropped a bucket of paint. I also shot to elk with them this year, this first was in WY. No blood trail as I a hard quarter away shot, arrow went in the back of the ribs and up into a lung and heart, bull ran 60 yards and was done on his feet. Shot was again 55 yards. The second bull was in CO at 30 yards and a strong quartered to me. I slipped it just behind the shoulder blade and into his heart. He probably went 30 or 40 yards into the willows and left a mess of a trail. Im currently working but when I get back home I saved some shoulder blades to test with and see how these heads perform against them. At the end of the day.....they work for me.

I bought a pack earlier this year but haven't gotten them bloody yet. They fly incredibly well and I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them.

full blade 100's, run them on my 250's, carbon express hunters. double lunged a bear a few weeks back from 40 yards, he ran 70 yards crashed and death moaned. was done. broad head looks brand new like it came out of the package, work for me.

Bfcayson

FNG
Used them for the first time last month on my elk hunt. Debated on them and the slick trick grizz trick2 and settled on the QADs(full 100gr) based on accuracy results. Stuck a bull at 20 yards, liver shot broadside. Fletching deep and ran about 250 yards before bedding down. Retrieved my arrow and still have it in my quiver for whitetails, no damage and sharp as can be.

View attachment 19618