Qad exodus

williamson88

Lil-Rokslider
Wanting to hear some opinions on the full blade head before I buy some also are they legal in idaho not sure if its considered a barbed dude to design of blades

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I have used them to take a few whitetails in PA and OH. They work well for me. I practiced with them out to 55 yards. That was the farthest I could shoot at our old house in PA. My bows are tuned well but they flew great for me. I also had very good blood trails.

codym

WKR
Killed my bull this year with these. They Flew well, exactly the same as my slick tricks. Blades were sharp and fairly durable. Very good head.

GregB

WKR
I believe if they are the full blade and not the swept they are legal in Idaho. I was looking at trying these out for next year as well.

Exodus are one of the very best heads on the market. I’ve tested them in almost every way, shape and form possible. I can pop balloons with them out to 100 yards with no sight adjustment from field points. They are one of the only heads that has held together when shot into 1/8” Steel Flat Bar. Their blades hold an edge, second only to Iron Will and Bishops. And they have a full 1.25” cut. I’ve taken over 50 animals with them in three different nations and they’ve always performed flawlessly—including bull elk, Kudu, Wildebeest, big bears, and huge hogs. In the normal price category, they are the best head on the market.

I prefer the Swept, as they are just as strong and they are slightly more forgiving in flight. But I’ve tested the Full and taken many animals with the Full as well. They are both excellent.

You can see vids of them in action, on many hunts and in my tests on my YouTube Channel: Lusk Archery Adventures.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
5984f3b533cd412aa61e8263c5b00858.jpg

This pic was a screen capture from a video of a hog I shot with the Exodus.

noroads

FNG
The full blades are legal in Idaho and the exodus heads are great. Fly extremely well, very sharp, durable and very quiet. Definitely recommend them

I just used them this year for the first time. They shoot really well and are tough as long as you don't shoot them into each other in a target.

I like how short they are and think they are onto something.

Loco4dux

WKR
Pretty sure you have to have the full blades for ID...

I think they fly great and the one animal I shot with them was a great result. I think the above comment regarding 50 animals speaks for itself.

HookUp

WKR
I cannot get them to tune any where near a slick trick or broad head. If I could I would hunt with them.

Grunt-N-Gobble

Lil-Rokslider
I used them for the 1st time this year and killed a buck and doe with the 125's.
They fly well and had them hitting very close with my SlickTricks so that i could shoot either one.
I like them.

darbuh

FNG
Exodus swept are the best heads I have used as well, fly exactly like my field tips (no change in poi).

Seem to do a great job on deer,this all I have shot with them besides several coyotes. Don't think you can go wrong if they fly well for ya.