QAD Ultra Rest Tune Issues

I have a QAD Ultrarest Integrate MX on my Mathews V3 31. String is about a year old and in excellent shape. Every so often I shoot a broadhead through it to make sure everything is still good to go. I use QAD Exodus heads and they all spin true when they were checked after the below incident. As I was packing for a hunt this weekend I ran one through it and it was off by about 8in from my field points at 40yds. In my previous sessions my broadheads and field points were in the same hole out to 70yds. I shot a few more to confirm and the result was the same. I looked at my rest and it was at 1/2”. I always take measurements of everything to ensure it’s all in order after the travel is said and done(mainly airports). It was at 12/16ths when I put it back in the case after my previous session several days prior. I’m aware that 13/16ths is the desired center shot but that bow just likes 12/16ths. It’s sat in the case untouched since then. So, I set it back to 12/16ths and everything was perfect again. Rest was completely locked down when I put it in the case and still completely locked down at 1/2”. Has anyone had any issues with these rests moving like that?

Colobwhntr

Lil-Rokslider
Might have got bumped. I’ve had my slider sight move in my case even when it was locked down.

I haven't used the integrated MX very much, used the MXT a lot, no issues with that.

I have seen the windage lock get stripped on the integrate, but even if it's stripped it shouldn't be moving very much without rotating the micro adjust.

I'd determine where it's moving. If you unlocked it, rotated the windage the 24 clicks or whatever to get it back to 3/4, I'd think it's that the shaft moved into the rest.
Might be it's gonna come back out.

4rcgoat

WKR
When I get mine where I want it, I put one of those small bright orange stickers used to cover up previous bullet holes in a target right on the face,if I need to make any adjustments take a razor and carefully slice in half to make windage, very easy to see if it has moved even slightly.

Reactions: CMF