Question for the Carnivore guys

I did the same thing a few years ago. I just dealt with the headaches for about a week and then didn’t have issues after that. If you can get through it you’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not as much as going cold turkey off of sugar. Brain is a sugar obligate organ. The transition from using glucose to ketones causes very bad headaches. Nurse Practicioner here.
You might be a nurse but I am a caffeine addict.

no caffeine = definite headache

My bad.

I'm pretty low sugar and don't put it in my coffee.

You might research a phenomenon where highly educated people assume everyone else is ignorant.
People can be low sugar and be fine. Not denying that. But this guy isn't the first one I've seen go on the carnivore diet and complain about headaches.

If you actually read through the thread you might understand the reasoning

Ok so ill chime back in here on this.
I did pretty well then my mom went into the hospital for 3 days and hospital food sucks.
Im back at it now. Been eating well........but im still getting some soda, and no these are not diet sodas.

I did order some supplements like Ignite and Enduro. I do like them and will be much better than the soda.
Just the eating is a huge step in the right way for me as I am also one to eat like shit.

Ill get there. Its just going to take me some time.
I looked into the LMNT packets just have not ordred any yet. But plan to.
Right now all I have ate for the last 4 days is beef,eggs, pork and Cheese.
Have been finding some ways to do all of them a little different so its not the same thing over and over and its helped.

Been doing carnivore for 5 months. I drink a ton of Zevia soda's OP. They have ones with and without caffeine and no artificial sweeteners.

Back