Quiver for PSE NTN 33?

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Ordered my NTN 33 today. Looking for a super light low profile quiver, similar to the Mathews arrow web I have on my VXR. 4 arrows?

Lots of quiver threads on here. Tight Spot quiver has my vote. Although I believe they only make a 3, 5, or 7. While it's not a 4-arrow, I love my 5 (I have the Rise model) and typically only carry 4 in it anyway.

OP
7raptor

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Lots of quiver threads on here. Tight Spot quiver has my vote. Although I believe they only make a 3, 5, or 7. While it's not a 4-arrow, I love my 5 (I have the Rise model) and typically only carry 4 in it anyway.
Seems pretty popular...wasn’t sure if there’s an option like the Mathews which is so much simpler than the others.

TX_Diver

WKR
I like the quivalizer. Something to look into especially if you want to lower overall weight.

OP
7raptor

7raptor

Lil-Rokslider
Seems like a cool product, can you still carry the bow by the string when hunting?

TX_Diver

WKR
Seems like a cool product, can you still carry the bow by the string when hunting?

I never carry my bow that way so couldn't say. It'd be more difficult as I'm sure you'd catch on anything sticking up off the ground.

It has a QD mount that will let you mount it to the site also if you knew you were going to be carrying it for a ways, then simply move it up front when you get where you're going.

MattB

WKR
Tight Spot is hard to beat. It is only a few oz heavier than the 2 piece options.

I’ve got a Fuse Alpha-lite quiver on my Evoke 35. Lightest quiver I have ever found. Does the job just like a tight spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MattB

WKR
I’ve got a Fuse Alpha-lite quiver on my Evoke 35. Lightest quiver I have ever found. Does the job just like a tight spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You need to be careful with the single rod/chemical bond on the Fuse quivers. The same generally design cost me a bull in Sept.