** Raffle ** Arizona Elk Society - NEW Canyon Coolers 8 Winners!

n2horns

WKR
This raffle will have eight (8) winners. We are giving away 8 Canyon Coolers (New Larger Sizes) in order: 2 Prospector 103qt Coolers, 2 Outfitter 75qt Coolers, 2 - Outfitter 35qt Coolers, 2 - Outfitter 22qt Coolers.

Only 300 tickets will be sold. Drawing will happen the next business day after tickets sell out. All Coolers can be picked up at Ross Outdoors. 5825 W Van Buren St, Phoenix, AZ 85043. Due to the coolers size, winners to pay for shipping.

$10 per ticket. Only 300 tickets will be sold. Get them while they last!!!

https://www.arizonaelksociety.org/raffles

https://www.arizonaelksociety.org/

Good luck to all!

Last edited:
The raffle works going through the website, but that link above doesn't.

Just bought a couple tickets.

dotman

WKR
I didn't have a problem but I didn't use the link. Down to 197 tickets remaining.

dotman

WKR
Any guess on what shipping may end up costing? I'd hate to win the thing and have to pay another $100+ for shipping.

Just put the demensions and weight from the largest cooler into fedex.com and you'll get an idea on shipping to your area, for me it would be around $80 for the 103qt, not bad since it costs $400.

But I get what your saying so I checked before I bought a ticket.

OP
n2horns

n2horns

WKR
I believe the next raffle is a your choice of Swaro Binos or Swaro Spotting Scope

OP
n2horns

n2horns

WKR
SOLD OUT !!!!!!!! Thanks all, keep an eye out for the winners.

Good luck to everyone!

OP
n2horns

n2horns

WKR
Just got the last one.

I thought it wouldnt take but a minute for it to sell, but it took several before you picked it up. I was about to pull the trigger myself on another ticket, hate letting one just hang out there alone. LOL

Thanks again to all for your support, watch for the Swaro Raffle coming soon.

OP
n2horns

n2horns

WKR
Josiah from Ross Outdoors picked 8 lucky winners of the AES Canyon Cooler Raffle. we have called all the winners. Lucky new cooler owners include Joe, Tom, Julia, John B., John A., Verne, Robert and Michael. Thank you to all the winners and ticket buyers for your support.