Rage Hypodermics.

boom

WKR
i killed a bunch of turkey with grim reapers. i got a bug up my butt to shoot some rage-heads at birds. stunned at the the many variations of the same head..i got all scientific and grabbed the "most pointy" looking ones..the Hypodermic.
the birds all went and got smart on me, so i never got to test one on a turkey.

now i have a lot of hypodermics. i think they are the best flying of the mechanicals. i group better than with my grim reapers..BUT, i do believe the practice grim reapers are the most stupid, weak, easy bending thing to tip any arrow. a few shots, and i cannot get them to spin straight anymore.

they fly amazing!! my bow is pretty well tuned for slicktricks and montecs..so i do have fixed head options.

but i cant ignore the siren's song of a quiet, easy flying mechanical.

i dont hear a lot about the hypodermics. that break away collar pretty consistent? a few quick wipes on 1000 japanese waterstone makes them (shiver) scary!

i'm thinking of using them for California deer..and for sure, the long range animal, Couse deer.

You should have no problem with the Rage. I bought some and decided not to use them for other reasons but the cut huge holes and work fine.