Rep. Jason Chaffetz announces he will not run for any office in 2018

sneaky

"DADDY"
My position on Utah is that it should see some public land put to better use. If that can be done while it is in federal hands great! If it needs to go to the state and or private than so be it. There is a ton of poverty in the state- especially in the more rural areas. If a portion of the land can be put to use and create jobs- I am 100% in support of that. The danger is in finding that balance...

Again- As a hunter I share the concerns of others regarding keeping public land open and available to camping, hunting, mountain biking etc. However, my interest in the land from a recreation standpoint should be balanced with the needs and interest of others who may need a better job. Real hard for me to enjoy hunting when I get to hotel room after a week in the bush that was just cleaned by a 70 year old lady.

Balance- anyone who says they are 100% against getting some of that land into hands that can create jobs is just as wrong as the person who would develop it all.
Every thread, you talk about poverty in Utah. Take care of your poor in Arizona. What is it with you and harping on poverty in Utah? Been waiting for months for your numbers to support your theory. When all the public lands are gone, where do you think these politicians are going to turn for money?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

sneaky

"DADDY"
i really like the way he has gone after clinton and the other pos's. I hope he finds a spot in Trump;s administration.. Between him and Gowdy, we need to lock up at least half of DOJ, DNC and the State Dept
I think you need to go back and check your math.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk