Revic Acura RS25i Riflescope Review

SNelson

FNG
Stand by for my review of the new Revic Acura riflescope.
It’s a hunting scope designed by hunters that has a lot going for it. It’s stout. It has big knobs. The numbers are big enough. The clicks are very tactile.
Check back in a few days for the whole story (according to me). If you have any questions in the meantime, post them here or DM me.
S Nelson

***Update 12/24/23*** Revic Acura RS25i Riflescope Review

IMG_5694.jpeg

IMG_5829.jpeg

IMG_5657.jpeg

TxLite

WKR
Be advised: it is not THE Form drop test. I dropped it twice from 24” onto a thin shooting mat laying on DG type ground. Once on each side. It was all my heart could take.
2x is still 2x more than I probably would have been able to do lol

nobody

WKR
Be advised: it is not THE Form drop test. I dropped it twice from 24” onto a thin shooting mat laying on DG type ground. Once on each side. It was all my heart could take.
But did it survive unscathed (mechanically)?

uhcoog1

FNG
Just took mine out to the range this AM. I am a fan of the center of the crosshairs. I was short on time so I didn't bring out any other glass to compare with, I'll report back on that.

Only complaint so far: the parallax 100yd mark didn't line up with 100yd target, I dialed closer to 150yd knob mark to see no movement in crosshairs when moving through the eyebox.

That's all I've got so far. I'm pleased.

OP
SNelson

SNelson

FNG
Same for me on the parallax adjustment. I just assumed it was due to old eyes?

NSI

WKR
What would u like to know about it?

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk
Whether it holds zero when dropped and after extended travel over forest roads.

Whether it dials accurately and reliably.

Whether the reticle is superior in practice to incumbent options on scopes known to be reliable.

-J

Odd1out

FNG
I haven't form drop tested it, but I have had it take few hits. Still holding zero. Dailing has work flawlessly. It has seen decent amount off back road travel lying truck seat or in atv gun boot. As far as the recticle, definitely my favorite compared to any others I have used which include ones from nf or zeiss etc. Only issues are the weight and the cost.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

What would u like to know about it?

I'm really interested in how you feel about the reticle. Especially in the lower half of the magnification range. It seems to be very thoughtfully designed. I'm curious how well that design works in practice.

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk