Rockslide office chair

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
If you dont upgrade your toilet with a Bidet why bother? 🤷‍♂️
Do you have one?

This flipping turned into a four hour rabbit hole of toilet education and now I am trying to talk a friend into wiring up some GFCI outlets in exchange for unmentionables, just so I can sit and spray my bum.

...and have a heated seat.

(insert Robby and Ryan meme photo(s))

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
The throne is sacrilegious.....we really shouldn't be talking about them.😇
And besides, where else do the dogs lay??

Randy

svivian

WKR
Do you have one?

This flipping turned into a four hour rabbit hole of toilet education and now I am trying to talk a friend into wiring up some GFCI outlets in exchange for unmentionables, just so I can sit and spray my bum.

There was actually a thread on here previously about them that ended up costing me money. If you have a hairy ass and use a whole roll to wipe then I suggest trying it.

No mid day itch from a dirty butthole

GSPHUNTER

WKR
There was actually a thread on here previously about them that ended up costing me money. If you have a hairy ass and use a whole roll to wipe then I suggest trying it.

No mid day itch from a dirty butthole
Two words will save you bookoo $$$$, WET ONES

hunterjmj

WKR
Bought a $89 toilet from Lowe's for our temporary house and I can't tell the difference between it and a $300 toilet. I did change the seat but other than that. 🤷‍♂️

Do you have one?

If you wanted a simple answer, you wouldn't have posted.

Is it time for the squatty potty video?

Get skirted toilets for sure, way easier to clean. Bidet or bidet seat is a must for me too. I miss mine more than showers and burgers when I'm hunting lol

tony

WKR
Boy I work with just installed a bidet, hot water, blow dryer.
I might not ever leave the bathroom!
And being the hippie he is. He mentioned he is trying out reusable toilet paper. No shit, and no pun intended
:poop:

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
I think @KickinNDishin decided on the Toto mid price models. No drop test planned... I guess one could take that a few different ways.

Bidet in the future when we can get a GFCI wired to the potty zone.

@Billy Goat swing by this Sept and I can give you the current thrones so you can take them to your elk camp and upgrade, cause Rokslide is all about upgrading hunt stuffs.

GSPHUNTER

WKR
There is no such thing. I learned the hard way. Almost $4k to learn.
Wrong, I had a place in the Mt. in Central Ca. All the local stores carried wipes, Cottonelle, nice N CLEAN, secure FLUSH. And a few others. Unless they were risking false advertising. In 18 years I never had one issue. Some people don't know you can not use regular baby wipes in septic system, there in lies lots of the problem. Most cities warn against using them in the sewer system. They must say Flushable.

Last edited: