Rokslide Behavior

dotman

WKR
Wow, Robby, good job destroying the Lord of Darkness in 1985! Plus Jodi is probably happy you didn’t let him marry her 😂

nrh6.7

WKR
Personally I like "The Legend" better than "Maynard the Mayonnaise Farmer!"

Hehe, found this reading some older blog posts and it cracked me up. Please don't ban me, I like this place too much!!! ;)

Tanya Avery

Administrator
Staff member
I haven’t heard that since Aron left and I donated my woolrich to goodwill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, we could bring that name back into circulation if you want. ‘Maynard the LEGENDARY mayonnaise farmer’

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is the only forum I actively participate in, partly because of the content/focus, and partly because nonsense is generally not tolerated by the moderators and more importantly the people participating. Glad to read others feel the same way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bingo.

Randy

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Personally, I find this kind of "behavior" childish and juvenile.........this site doesn't have the right emoticons to add behind that statement. How on earth will people take it without knowing my true feelings.

Hmmmmm.....maybe that's the answer. We just need a better selection of emoticons so that everyone can know the true meanings of our words.

I just want to say I have had nothing, but great experiences on this forum. I have already purchased several items via the classifieds. All members have been fast to respond and ship. Met several others through PMs helping with hunt planning and gear. If you can check the amount of time I am on here since I have joined, it has been A LOT! Don't tell my boss or my wife!!