Rokslide Hat Design???

The Trucker logo hat probably looks the best for day-to-day. Nice color combo options. These hats looks cool but aren't great for hunting. Get nasty, stink, slow to dry.

Flex fit is the most comfortable (if they fit). My head is normal sized so I like this option. A black flex fit with green Rokslide logo would be a great hat.

The best hunting hat I've worn is Kuiu Icon. Lightweight nylon. Crushable, low profile, quick dry.

That clears things up...right?

Btaylor

WKR
Short brimmed boonie or even better build a short brim that has interchangeable merino beanies so you can go heavier the colder it gets.

We need several designs. (Except flat brim).

I like the mesh backs personally but I know it's a trigger for some of you. They are the only hat I can wear while running in the summer.
7e514815feefe36fd2c499d9b469982c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
And since Rokslide is cutting edge and we will all be wearing masks the rest of our lives......you could incorporate a built in mask along with the hat. Make millions......

Randy

dtrkyman

WKR
Am I the only one who hasn’t heard of these hat styles?

Keep it simple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howard Mee

Super Moderator
Staff member
A hat is probably the most personal, specific, picky, clothing item of all time. The look. The fit. The color. It’s Endless. Just puck what you like and run with it.

LooknWalk

FNG
Richardson 112. Black with the green Rokslide emblem on the front, mesh. Also Blaze orange with the Rokslide emblem, mesh as well.

I knew there were some questionable opinions on Rokslide... but I am horrified by the number of people who like unstructured, non-mesh hats. Don’t your heads sweat? It’s crazy.

112 in olive and an alternate in blaze and I bet you’d sell a boatload. I also like the leather patch idea. They’re sharp.

I couldn't have said it better than these two gentlemen!

Richardson 168 or Yupoong 6006. I don’t care what anyone says, it’s more airflow and sun cover.