Rokslide users by state

Bucky

Lil-Rokslider
Not sure why i thought about this but for some reason i think it would be cool to see how many users on Rokslide are on this forum by state and the usernames that go with that state. Yes, higher populated states should have more presence but not necessarily. I do think it would help for those trying to find partners to hunt/fish with or even selling/trading on the classifieds section. Anyone else think this would be useful?

CorbLand

WKR
Useful? Not really.

It would be easy to do. Change this thread to a poll and have people answer with what state. You would get a number for each state and can see who selected what.

NDGuy

WKR
Nice try ATF

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

ODB

WKR
Admins can do this by polling the location via public IP of where an account was registered.

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Admins can do this by polling the location via public IP of where an account was registered.
I use starlink and my IP would show either Texas or Southern California. I’m in central Arizona. So this would work for the majority of users but not all.

ODB

WKR
I use starlink and my IP would show either Texas or Southern California. I’m in central Arizona. So this would work for the majority of users but not all.

Correct. My IP often shows Iowa…i think cable one is doing some mesh networking…

Rich M

WKR
There is a thread about "where you from" on here somewhere. A search or two may bring it up.

It's not like you were asking for info on a hunt unit. LoL!

Last edited: