Rokslide Whatcom County WA Workout Group any Interest's?????

OP
Bearhunter
Hey guys thanks for all the interest. If you all can get me your contact info either on this thread or PM me I will put everyone together on a group text or message some how so we can get the word out for potential workout days... I am leaving Thursday for the weekend but am all in for next week. I could probably get together tomorrow if we have a few people to kick this thing off, Ill check back tonight and see if anyone can get together tomorrow. My info 360-770-8748 I live downtown Bellingham. James Petker

OP
Bearhunter
Sorry guys been swamped at work. I am leaving tomorrow for LA for the weekend. We are shooting to kick this off Tuesday so mark you calendar. I am also working on building a Facebook group so we can all stay connect and know WTF is going on. Talk soon! James

OP
Bearhunter
We are kicking this off with several guys being able to make it tonight rain or shine! We are meeting at 5:45 ish off of Lakeway Exit at the end of Kenoyer Dr, there is a small parking area and the trail starts there. I would bring a flashlight or headlamp just incase we are out after dark! Anyone else that is interested we would love to have ya....

OP
Bearhunter
Great workout last night guys, glad everyone could make it and the rain stayed away. Just shy of a 2.5hr hike with the limited daylight, worked out great. I hope to see you guys all at the next one!

Lastcar

Lil-Rokslider
I'll PM you my email address. I am up in Vancouver, BC. You know, the real Vancouver. :)

Weeknights are possible for me from time to time, but certainly, if longer outings on weekends come up I'd love to come down.

I can combo it up with one of (way too many) trips to my mailbox in Blaine to pick up (my way too many pieces) of gear I order and have delivered stateside.

And of course, Bellingham is one of the best towns around. It had more beards than we do up here! Although beards there are legit, the ones up here will be out of style soon enough.

Spencer@OffGridFoodCo.

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
You fellers still doing this? Count me in. If anything lets get a good group to go shoot the Intalco loop on weeknights or something. Im tired of doing it solo lol.

welpro222

WKR
That Pine and Cedar lake trail is brutal. I just did it yesterday morning with 40 lbs. Lots of stop and go on the way up, its a hell of a workout. My personal goal is to be able to haul 80lbs up that trail.

I've been wanting to get over to do the intalco loop, but I need to get my sight tape figured out first

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk