RokStok

I swear I’ve read all 195 pages of this and think that I remember seeing an image of the bare carbon stock somewhere? Does anyone have a pic of the bare carbon stock? I’m assuming standard black carbon weave but want to make sure before pulling the trigger. Thanks

Very similar carbon stock at the top of this page. It's just not as glossy

Reactions: BBB
I just got off the phone… the order date is not necessarily indicative of your position in the queue. I ordered on 21 Dec and I’m a long ways back. I even ordered the “tear pattern”. They are in the 700s and my first order is in the 800s. They are producing 30 stocks a week and that only increases if they get more molds. Disappointing news, but it is what it is. Hopefully they will get more molds, but until then it’s an opportunity to exercise patience.

This order # you speak of.. it's not evident anywhere in your confirmation email is it? I'd rather not call UM to bug them about this.

I imagine some of the custom builds will be making their way into customer hands soon. Hopefully we get some pictures posted up to see what everyone has put together.

I really have no idea but I can't see the last 3 digits of the order number being your place in line. I ordered within minutes of the sale going live and my last three numbers are 697. Theres no way 696 people ordered faster than I did.

I really have no idea but I can't see the last 3 digits of the order number being your place in line. I ordered within minutes of the sale going live and my last three numbers are 697. Theres no way 696 people ordered faster than I did.
Yea if I was to guess first orders are somewhere in the 600s.. I think I ordered close to when you did and it said 2 hundred something left and there was 300 to start iirc and I think I'm 66something. Yes/no Cerakote and which rail/no rail probably puts you on different pathways from there. @wind gypsy you can find youorder number in your account on the UM site.

Last edited:
Yea if I was to guess first orders are somewhere in the 600s.. I think I ordered close to when you did and it said 2 hundred something left and there was 300 to start iirc and I think I'm 66so ething. Yes/no Cerakote and which rail/no rail might put you in different pathways from there. @wind gypsy you can find youorder number in your account on the UM site.
I'm 540...

Yeah, it can't be the last 3 digits. I'm 506 and I ordered March 14th...

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk
First three digits are 177. Also, I’m sure the orders numbers are for all orders, not just the Rokstok. It’s not a 1:1 for every number that’s in front of you.

This reminds me a thread about controlled hunt results, haha

Regardless of where we all are in line, it will still show up when it shows up, and none of it matters until stocks start shipping

I very much relate to being impatient waiting for the stock we’re all excited to get, but I also know that it will show up when it shows up, and my spot in line is the same as when I ordered

I am excited for them to start shipping, but realize no matter how impatient I am, it will not get the stock on my front porch any faster

I do hope the fine gent who said his stock shipped on the first is somewhere in the back of the line😏

Back