RokStok

lak2004

WKR
b0f622e7f0d9f29fd31ab867507bfc92.jpg

Flush Cupssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
How does the butt fit in the gun bearer for those of us who hate slings?

Generally I am but on a lot of hunts i'd leave my arca based (read: heavy) bipods behind but might be able to justify throwing a spartan in the pack..

Same here, I’m all in an ARCA, but I would pick one up if I could have a low profile Spartan mount in the ARCA.

I’d rather Spartan or someone make a good 8-10oz. Bipod with an ARCA mount.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d be interested possibly in a heavy fill rokstock. After playing around with what Iv got of course.

I’m not a huge chassis fan. Not even on my match gun. The more I shoot my hunting guns the more I contemplate seeing if manners will make me a heavy full eh1.

But if it was an option on the rokstock….
Yeah something that balanced nice with like a ctr barrel would be sick for mammoth and ruck matches. Mid weight tactical rig

Same here, I’m all in an ARCA, but I would pick one up if I could have a low profile Spartan mount in the ARCA.

I’d rather Spartan or someone make a good 8-10oz. Bipod with an ARCA mount.

If the new gunwerks 2.0 actually proves reliable i might end up being happy to have a pic/spartan since gunwerks is stuck on pic..

Lawnboi

WKR
Yeah something that balanced nice with like a ctr barrel would be sick for mammoth and ruck matches. Mid weight tactical rig
I’m thinking tikka 223, with a 24” m24, shooting Berger 85.5 suppressed, at 18ish pounds would be a fun rifle.

And if the heavy stock comes, a straight 1.2” barrel channel inlet please.

Last edited:
b0f622e7f0d9f29fd31ab867507bfc92.jpg

Flush Cupssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That’s a snazzy feature I’ll never use, haha

I think you guys should offer them, but make it an option you have to choose when ordering, so people like me can save someone the time to install them.

I have had a couple rifles with them and have never been inclined to use them. I don’t know what goes into installing them, but it has to be some time/effort

How does the butt fit in the gun bearer for those of us who hate slings?
I see no reason that they would be anything but seamless in a gun bearer. The only rifles I’ve had that are a pain is a chassis or AR, even the bravo works well in them and the rokstok should come out easier, and will fit in one well

I don’t think it’s a concern, but if someone hasn’t chimed in by the time I get mine, I will certainly post it here for those interested

cowdisciple

Lil-Rokslider
I heard some chatter about a short LoP Rockstock possibly coming down the line. Is that still a thing? I want one (or maybe two)

lak2004

WKR
I see no reason that they would be anything but seamless in a gun bearer. The only rifles I’ve had that are a pain is a chassis or AR, even the bravo works well in them and the rokstok should come out easier, and will fit in one well

I don’t think it’s a concern, but if someone hasn’t chimed in by the time I get mine, I will certainly post it here for those interested
I don't think it'll be an issue either, avary runs one as far as I know so that's why I thought I'd confirm before mine shows up also.