RokStok

Marshfly

WKR
Exactly. It is impossible to have negative drop at the comb and have a clear path through the bore. Where it's actually annoying is when you can't bore sight.

Damn. Didn’t even think about that. I always bore sight literally by sight because lasers are impossible to see in the day light. And it’s faster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lak2004

WKR
Damn. Didn’t even think about that. I always bore sight literally by sight because lasers are impossible to see in the day light. And it’s faster.

Bore sight out of the stock. Still simple enough to do with a vice to get close enough

duffman

FNG
The stock is designed to keep the recoil pad in line with the bore for minimal muzzle rise and recoil.

Oh ok tracking on that aspect. Maybe there could be an option to have some or all of the top portion removable with minimal weight and cost added? At least later on for those that want it. Not a deal breaker but something I wondered about.

TxLite

WKR
I haven’t boresighted in years yall boresight that much?

A scope in the middle of its range always end up on a cardboard box at 50 for me for one initial round
I like switching scopes/rings and messing with my setups in an attempt to build a better mousetrap. I also like to pull the bolt and make sure everything is good with my suppressor alignment from time to time to avoid baffle strikes after removing/installing it. Had a strike once and now have a little OCD about it

duffman

FNG
I like switching scopes/rings and messing with my setups in an attempt to build a better mousetrap. I also like to pull the bolt and make sure everything is good with my suppressor alignment from time to time to avoid baffle strikes after removing/installing it. Had a strike once and now have a little OCD about it
Same about silencer alignment.

AND bore sighting. I don't want to remove the action because then I have to clean the friggin loctite off the action screws, which takes forever, then reloctite it and also verify my zero again after reinstalling the action. They're legitimate reasons.

Gotcha. Yeah I swap scopes all the time and never boresight. Obviously different people different strokes. Don’t use alignment rods either but understand why you would